Friday, April 3, 2009

Clothes shopping is so frustrating right now (in a good way I guess). Because I have no idea what size I am and I never have time to try on a bunch of clothes when I'm out. Plus I don't want to spend money on stuff when I'm only in it for like a month and than have to go smaller. I took my measurement last night to try to determine what size I am and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I've lost 3 inches in my hips. It's got to be the running because every time I exercise a lot I lose my butt. I wish it was more the gut but that's shrinking as well so I can't really complain. I had to overhaul my closet again and there was a few things I was sad to see go (well not really go since I can't think of anyone to give my mounds of "fat" clothes to. but i keep stacking them in a box.). I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get a couple new things this week because I'm getting extremely bored with my wardrobe. I really want a new dress...we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers