Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I've been stuck at the same weight (varies by 3 lbs) for a long time now. I'm kind of discouraged and kind of not. I don't know. I haven't been as careful with the dieting and I haven't been running except once a week. We went camping a few weeks ago and that combined with school letting out has totally destroyed our schedule. I think if I can just get everyone back on track then I'll see results again.

I've started doing crunches and push-ups. The crunches because my Dr. told me that I'd see a big difference with the running by doing them. And the push-ups to tone my arms because....they're scary.

I just made up a new running mix for my ipod and I can't wait to see if I like it or not. I get bored with my running music really fast so I'm hoping this will help shake things up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers