Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 1:

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"~Kate Moss

It wasn't horrible. But I did have to watch myself from grabbing one little bite of this or that, old habits die hard. I'd forgotten how good Ricotta Creme and mashed cauliflower are! Now I just need the sugar cravings to go away. This is when my stubbornness and will power come in.

Leia was very excited that I was going back on my diet. Must be my little chef's (she really wants to be a chef when she grows up) palette was missing all of the goodness of real, unprocessed food. Or else she just likes that as soon as anyone brings any sweets into the house I promptly force my children (and husband) to consume them ("Come on guys, can't you eat just one more donut?!").

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers