Friday, June 22, 2012

MIA

Well I missed the last few Mondays.  The good news is we went camping and I actually LOST weight (it pays that our campsite was a quarter of a mile from the bathroom). Then we had father's day and I gained back that half pound plus a couple. Oh well, all is not lost! Also I had a really bad running month. Where there was literally NO time to do much of it. So I'm recommitting myself to my 4-5 times a week routine. Upon looking at my progress I did realize since March I've shaved off 10 minutes from my 3 miles! Which is AMAZING! I also realized while running with my SIL, that I'm not as SLOW as I once thought. In fact, the pace I like to run at is 9"4"8/miles ( don't exactly know what that means, but that what my fancy-smancy watch says). This is one of my favorite "running songs" lately:
and that's about it, for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers