Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 13

I lost almost a pound this week. I forgot to weigh myself this morning so maybe it's a full pound, I don't know. So for 12 weeks are hard work I have dropped 17 pounds. But from the beginning of the year I'm down 20! It's a long, slow road but at least I'm headed in the right direction! I don't know why but I'm having a terrible time getting excited about working out the abs. So I keep putting it off. I guess I need to just do it. Today I'm changing up my workout a little. I'm going to go swim at a friend's indoor pool and then bike with my sister-in-law to my parents'. I'm sure I'll be feeling it tomorrow!
My walking buddy has decided she wants to try walking to a local ice cream shop that recently opened for the season. To quote her; "Eating an ice cream cone while walking is like eating celery, right?" Ha! I'm not so sure about that! But we should burn off the majority of the calories just getting there and back! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers