Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Goal: Thinner, Stronger, Faster

I know I keep chronicling my starting and stopping of South Beach. This time I'm completely committed!! I promise! I thought about changing things up and going with a different diet, but ended up deciding in the end that if I want to fall back into my old habits (my first time on S.B. habits) it would be better to stick with what I know. Along with the restricted diet I've also made a point to workout everyday, which I've been trying to do for about a month with some success. I have a walking/running buddy this time which makes things a little more interesting and the weather has been amazing for getting outside all winter.I've also decided to give myself 12 weeks to see if it's working or not. I read somewhere that it takes 4 weeks for you to notice the change to your body, 8 weeks for your family, and 12 for the rest of the world! So let's put it to the test! I'm always up for a good challenge!

Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers