Monday, February 27, 2012

Good/Bad news

The good news is I worked out last week and had an amazing lobster and steak dinner!
The bad news, today's weigh in was not too great. I only gained about half a pound, but it's still not progress. Oh well, I only worked out 4 times last week so that probably didn't help much either. What can a girl do?! I'm not really discouraged...actually I'm kind of amazed that I only gained ½ a pound. I'm seriously rethinking my weighing in on Mondays...but it does force me to be good on the weekends...

I had a dream a couple nights ago that I ate 4 huge Oreos (abnormally large) and had dieters remorse and was mad because they didn't even taste very good. HA!

A lot of our friends have been trying My Fitness Pal and seem to be loving it. I don't know though, it seems like you kind of have to be obsessive about your calories. I'm annoying enough just being obsessed with what I can eat. And once again it's like what I've said before, I just don't want to re-learn another thing, I want to just stick with what I know works for me.

Well this starts week 4...and I am starting to notice a slight difference, I'm definitely fitter! We'll see if my motto holds true (4 weeks- you notice a difference, 8 weeks- your family notices, 12 weeks- the world notices).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers