Thursday, February 23, 2012

"She's a dream, inside a wish, poured into jeggings"

I love looking back at my 2009 progress! It's so encouraging and inspirational to me. I'm really hoping I can get the same results this time. I don't know though, the scale is being stubborn so I doubt I'll be -15 lbs at 6 weeks. I just wish I had started blogging my progress before then, oh well, I'll have it this time.
I've been doing pretty well, I haven't cheated at all- And it's girl scout cookie season!!! I feel like my drive is there, lets just hope that being 3 years older doesn't slow down the progress.
In other news: I knocked off 5 minutes from my 5K this week! I'm very, very excited about that. Look at me, I always seem to make things into a competition. Yes, not only do I give myself  "pep talks" I also compete against myself. I'm all sorts of sport cliques, aren't I? Well I guess that's it, except as always, I need new running music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers